Thursday, June 3, 2010

go.for.the__J U G U L A R



Firstly, I'd like to say that I am so, SO happy to have my music back. Currently, I am relaxing in my living room and listening to the beautiful tragedy that is Malice Mizer's Bel Air. (for all of you non J-rock nerds, it's a lovely song and I highly recommend it.)

I had to "borrow" music from someone not too long ago, because something had happened with my iPod in which all of my music became corrupted. It wasn't cool. It wasn't that I didn't like the music that I had "borrowed", in that case, however, I have certain things that I need to nerd out to.

Like Nightwish...and Malice Mizer...and The Misfits.

I also require my emergency "stripper songs," which is basically all of Hellbilly Deluxe. And by 'emergency', I mean "I'm drunk and need something to dance to."

This blog was supposed to show that I am intelligent as well as a model. Guess I'm failing in that regard, huh?

Oh well. A friend of mine said something that made me ridiculously happy last night, if we're on that subject. He said that our group of friends was like a song, and that I am the one note, out of all of us, that is just a little bit off-key but makes the song work. It made me feel quite loved, and it also made me feel a bit better about letting my insanity seep into this blog.

Anyhow.

Here, artsy folks, have a list. Isn't that what you blog people do? Make lists?

Ashe Romeo's Top Ten List of Strippa' Songs:

  • Rob Zombie: Living Dead Girl
  • Theory of a Deadman: Bad Girlfriend
  • Angelspit: Skinny Little Bitch
  • Unter Null: Sick Fuck
  • DJ SISEN: sAGa
  • Combichrist: This Shit Will Fuck You Up
  • Marilyn Manson: [s]AINT
  • The Coasters: Down In Mexico
  • Rammstein: Du Hast
  • Aerosmith: Love In An Elevator

1 comment:

  1. You kind of look like a gothic Anne Frank in the above photo.

    ReplyDelete